Was the Tower tall?
Yes, it was tall. It is one of the tallest towers in the world. Actually, it is the third tallest tower in the world. Would you like to go in the 101 Tower? If you do tell me in the comments down below. Actually, the 101 Tower is one of my favorite high building I have been in the world.
Now we are going to have another question.
What did it feel like to be in the Elevator? Was there anything special to see?
In the elevator, on the roof, it was covered with glowing lights. I loved it. Would you like it? I felt like I was solving a mystery when I was going up the 101 tower. It was so fast and it moved so quickly. I just want to go on it again.
What was that lumpy looking statue in one of the pictures below?
You have to guess! If you guess right I will tell you.
What was your most favorite thing about seeing the Tower?
My most favorite thing seeing the 101 Tower was looking through a telescope. It wasn’t for looking for stars it was for looking for objects below the tower. We were very high.
I love the 101 Tower,
Facts about the tower
- Ticket sales stop at 9:15 p.m.
- The 101 Tower is the third tallest building in the world.
- Height: 1,667 feet (508 meters) as measured from the ground to the tip of the spire on top.
- Number of Floors: 101 (an additional five basement floors are underground).
- When it opened in 2004, the Taipei 101 tower beat the twin Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, by a height of 184 feet for the title of “tallest building in the world.”
- The two fastest elevators inside Taipei 101 moves at a crazy speed of 37.7 miles per hour (55.2 feet per second); they were once the fastest in the world. Reaching the 89th floor from ground level only takes around 44 seconds!
- Adult entrance for indoor decks: NT $500 (around US $15).